Saturday, January 20, 2024

Do You Have the Cold Weather Doldrums? Go to the Gym!


We are in the height of winter which tests your motivation to even leave the house. This is the most depressing time of the year especially in the northern climes. I have noticed time and time again with myself that I wake up in the morning and feel a little down and unmotivated, but as soon as I get to the gym and get lifting, I feel great and all of a sudden, I got motivated to tackle the day and be successful.



Here are three reasons we go over in our video on why you need to get to the Gym and Get Rid of the Doldrums! 1- Mental Health - w/ People Interaction 2- Increase Blood Flow and Warm Your Body Up 3- Strengthen Your Immune System




Check out our Video on the DeSocial Connector YouTube Channel - 



If you are in the Metrowest of Boston and like to get to the gym, come workout w/ me at LA Fitness Natick MA. For more health/wellness, go to http://www.aimcbizsolutions.com and also check out Core3 Health on http://www.allinmycart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Do I Need to Go to a Networking Event and Be on Social Media?

Professional Networking is Difficult they say. Why do you think? Networking is difficult because professionals neglect to foster and mainta...